Friday, October 14, 2005

We Have a Winner!

Well, the contest if officially over (actually, it was officially over as of Tuesday, just took me awhile to get my lazy ass in gear and make this post) and it is time to announce the winner of the ‘Church Sign’ contest.

But before we get to that, let me first thank all of you who participated for your efforts. We had an amazing number of entries…four. Hey, it may not sound like much, but in all reality it is four more than I expected to receive.

The winner of our first ‘church sign’ contest is…Mike M. (I’m assuming the ‘M’ is just an initial and not his entire last name) from Ames, IA. To see his work, please visit the official website www.passionoftheatheist.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Exhomeless-Guy said...

http://www.SpareSomeChange.com/Funny/ lets you create a fun online church sign to use as a greeting card to send friends.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Eds said...

I'm a Baha'i. As a Baha'i, I believe in the Unity of Science and Religion. One of the Central Figures of my Faith teaches "There is no contradiction between true religion and science. When a religion is opposed to science it becomes mere superstition: that which is contrary to knowledge is ignorance."

I don't wish to initiate debate. Rather, I just want more people to be aware of that God exalts science and I hope our conversation and mutual understanding may grow.

In case you don't see a need to reply, I want to say thank you for your commitment to truth. I believe in the scientific method and search for Truth; a path which I believe we share.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the Roamin' Cat said...

If you say there isn't a God, I say we shall ALL return to Jesus when you croak (your soul is indelible) and because I was an actual NDE, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven's gonna be like for you/me if you get in the boat, brudda: meet this ex-mortal Upstairs for the most-extra-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, 1011011011...-yummy-flavors you DO NOT wanna miss the smmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! RSVP? Cya soon.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker